by Dashxo
12/12/18 12:38 AM
Gigi Hadid - Swimsuit Candids on set of a photoshoot in Miami| April 23rd, 2015
by Dashxo
12/12/18 12:36 AM
Gigi Hadid - Just Jared Coachella Festival Party | April 10th, 2015
by Dashxo
12/12/18 12:31 AM
Gigi Hadid & Emily DiDonato - Sports Illustrated "Swim City" Tent in NYC| February 9th, 2015
by Dashxo
12/12/18 12:17 AM
Hailee Steinfeld Birthday Celebration After Bumblebee Premiere in LA
by Throneslave44
12/12/18 12:07 AM
Gigi Hadid - Sports Illustrated 2014 Bikini Polaroids
by Dashxo
12/12/18 12:06 AM
Gigi Hadid - Out & About in NYC| October 21st, 2014
by Dashxo
12/12/18 12:02 AM
Gigi Hadid - Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Memorial Day Weekend Benefit in NYC| May 25th, 2014
by Dashxo
12/11/18 11:52 PM
Gigi Hadid - Club SI Swimsuit at LIV Nightclub in Miami| February 19th, 2014
by Dashxo
12/11/18 11:45 PM
Gigi Hadid - Sports Illustrated 2014 Photoshoot
by Dashxo
12/11/18 11:44 PM
Gigi Hadid - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Kick Off Event| February 18th, 2014
by Dashxo
12/11/18 11:37 PM
Show More
Today's Birthdays
elvennations (37), Haylie (32), Melo12 (29), nutz4hs (29), quiro (49), redhotchaz (32), sharalah (60)
Who's Online
44 registered (cram, bebezukist, brest29, ccachdw, Gibonzo, derkman, asg, AmishBowler, jonesx, jimboman, Jace21, Atasata, Janus25, 11 invisible), 653 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Cenation, Hornyfuck29, WillMartin7513, kendalehuff, Amityx
210733 Registered Users
Topic Options
#4342222 - 10/25/13 01:30 AM Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up
Dashxo Offline  

Team Robbie

Loc: USA
#1 Margot Elise Robbie
on deck
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Bella Hadid
  • Lana Del Rey
  • Camila Morrone
  • Selena Gomez
  • Madison Beer
  • Blake Lively
  • Vanessa Hudgens
  • Adriana Lima
  • Candice Swanepoel
  • Shay Mitchell
  • Taylor Hill
  • Lorena Rae
  • Britney Spears
  • Rihanna
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Elsa Hosk

Miranda Kerr More Posts
#4342286 - 10/25/13 05:09 AM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: Dashxo]
AdeSocial Offline
Stranger

Yeah, its too bad this happened. I read it here http://liveforgossip.com/orlando-bloom-broke-miranda-kerr/ . However, I cant wait to see what hot couples are these two going to form next. I mean, Orlando will definetly show off some hot already famous star or even better, an unknown beauty, waiting to be discovered.

#4342563 - 10/25/13 02:00 PM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: AdeSocial]
ddpahc Offline  

Legend

Loc: San Jose, CA
I'm surprised over this news, too. Much like I was surprised at the Heidi Klum and Seal breakup.

I'd like to add the article I read from nydailynews.com and the pics they published:

Quote:

Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr split after six years together, couple confirm

'The Lord of the Rings' actor Orlando Bloom and Victorias Secret model Miranda Kerr have announced their decision to separate. The pair were married in 2010 and have one child, Flynn.

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerrs three-year marriage has come to an end.

The separation was announced by a rep for Bloom, which was first reported by E! News late Thursday.

"In a joint statement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months," the rep confirmed to the Daily News. "After six years together, they have recently decided to formalize their separation."

"Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."

The British actor and the Australian Victorias Secret model had been an item since 2007 and were married in 2010. Their son, Flynn, was born in Jan. 2011.

Rumors began swirling in late 2012 of trouble in paradise for the couple when Kerr was spotted not wearing her wedding ring and the pair had not been photographed together in months.

However, the duo squashed speculation of marital trouble by publicly stepping out on numerous occasions as a happy family. The pair got together in 2007 and were married in 2010.

Bloom's mother, Sonia Copeland-Bloom, defended her son's marriage in Dec. 2012 telling the Daily Mail that everything was "fine and that the spouses were very happy" amid the reports.

Ahead of their split announcement, Kerr and Bloom were last seen together cozying up at the after party for the Broadway opening night of "Shakespeare's Romeo And Juliet," in which Bloom plays Romeo on Sept. 19.

Bloom, 36, rose to fame after he appeared as elven archer Legolas in "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, a role he will reprise in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. His popularity grew when he played Will Turner in the first three "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies, alongside Johnny Depp.

Kerr, 30, became famous as a Victorias Secret Angel in 2007 and was ranked number four in the "Top 20 Sexiest Models" on Models.com.

#4342615 - 10/25/13 04:38 PM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: ddpahc]
Molitor Offline
Established Member

Originally Posted By: ddpahc
I'm surprised over this news, too. Much like I was surprised at the Heidi Klum and Seal breakup.

Really? I feel exactly the opposite way. The tabloids had this story around a year ago and although they were off the mark, made a pretty strong case that the Kerr-Bloom union was anything but rock solid.

Personally, there is nothing about this that surprises me. Two young, wealthy, attractive people who both have high powered careers which take them all around the world at the drop of a hat? Very slim chance you can build a marriage that will stand the test of time around something like that.

In fact when the tabloids were reporting a rift last year and it was debunked by the couple, I sort of rolled my eyes at it as I thought that as assumptions go, the assumption that the Kerr-Blood union was on borrowed time was a safe one.

In this instance obviously my heart goes out to their little boy. You never want to see a youngster regardless who they might be, having to go through something like this. He's still very young though so if his parents were to split it's better they gone and be and done it now rather than when he's older.

To be quite honest, I'm sure in our minds we all have the picture of the ideal Hollywood couple, the one couple that you can actually envision as an everyday family despite the fact that mom and dad are entertainers. For me that couple was Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli. When they got divorced a year or so ago, I kind of got to the point where now I view things as...well if Peter and Jennie can't make, then it's of no surprise to me when any other two entertainers divorce.
and lay down my sundown in some starry field

#4343219 - 10/26/13 01:04 PM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: Molitor]
sexaholic Offline
Up and Comer

He probably found someone younger.

#4345051 - 10/29/13 07:08 AM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: sexaholic]
Rebel13 Offline
Familiar Face

Hollywood is so fucking weird!!!!

#4345493 - 10/30/13 12:39 AM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: sexaholic]
sexaholic Offline
Up and Comer

Well it appears I was right. Orlando Bloom admitted cheating on her with a 26 year old actress named Condola Rashad (Miranda Kerr is 30).

#4353633 - 11/11/13 01:00 AM Re: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Split Up [Re: sexaholic]
icelebz Offline

in hollywood, rare are the marriages that last..... there are just too much temptations

Check out Polls on LockerDome
Advertisement