Megan Fox wouldn't trade places with an ugly chick
By Liz Kelly Nelson
March 29, 2012 6:49 PM ET
Just when it seemed like Megan Fox was entering a new phase in her life -- she and husband Brian Austin Green are reportedly expecting their first child -- the actress has said something kind of dumb again.
"I live well with my image. I cannot complain," she tells French magazine Jalouse. "I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
Fox seems to waffle, though, giving the impression that looks don't matter to her when she's asked about photos of herself.
"I hate taking pictures. I never look at them, otherwise I would have to change everything," she says. "I prefer not to see any and trust the photographer, who knows his job."
More of our favorite Megan Fox quotes!
1. "I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."
2. "I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson -- who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard -- but I do. And part of it is my own fault."
3. "If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food." (Editors' note: We're sorry.)
4. "[Angelina Jolie] always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, 'Who the f--- is this little bulls--- brat who was in 'Transformers' that's going to be the next me?' I don't want to meet her; I'd be embarrassed."
5. "I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'" (Editors Note: Yep, sorry again.)
I haven't watched the news in many, many
moons but this
was the top story on the local ABC station. Coincidentally, the last time I watched, there was a story about her, denying having Botox injections. People are getting shot and killed outside my door, and this
is the news.
The second story was in the same vein, about a young girl, only 12 years old, who was getting her ears pinned back.
I know she recanted, and blah blah, but let me just get this out there before I continue:
I have never liked Megan Fox.
When other men, including family members, were coming out of the theater raving about the brunette from Transformers, I was arguing for the Australian blonde.
What I didn't understand back then was why
I found her so unattractive. I think today I can confidently say it was because she is fake.
Which brings me to my question: Plastic surgery. What do you think about elective cosmetic surgery on a woman that has no serious deformity?
In my younger years, I didn't really notice, or if I knew, I didn't care...but now, it has given me pause on more than one occasion, and it has been bothering me more as I age.
Case in point: Nikki Cox.
My pinup for the later 90's into the next decade went from being, arguably, the hottest woman on television, to Janice the f---ing Muppet. I was stunned by her appearances out in public a few years back, like Leonardo seeing someone crayoning a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Just stupefied.