Shout Box
Recent Picture Posts
Hilary Duff - Out with some friends in Los Angeles 12/20/14
by RICKY80
12/20/14 11:05 PM
Kianna Dior - Big T*ts Make the World Go Round x80 HQ
by light_speed
12/20/14 10:15 PM
Hayley Attwell- stills from "Agent Carter" x3 (UHQ)
by Red Baron
12/20/14 09:56 PM
Ashley Benson Doing a Photoshoot - 12/20/14
by PieMan
12/20/14 09:38 PM
Lea Michele Doing Yoga - 12/20/14
by PieMan
12/20/14 09:18 PM
Katie Cassidy | Bikini Candids on the Beach in Miami | December 20 | 49 pics
by Terrier
12/20/14 09:05 PM
Alessandra Ambrosio - Harpers Bazaar January 2015 x10
by tddlw
12/20/14 09:03 PM
Mila Kunis at the Lakers Game in Los Angeles - 12/19/14
by PieMan
12/20/14 08:35 PM
Milana Vayntrub in Mustard Pimp's The Amazons Music Video
by PieMan
12/20/14 04:59 PM
Aussie Gigi Allens in My Dad's Hot Girlfriend -176 HQ
by light_speed
12/20/14 04:50 PM
Gigi Allens Bonding With My Dad's Girlfriend x 176 HQ
by light_speed
12/20/14 04:44 PM
Kendra Lust- Naughty Office x 192 HQ
by light_speed
12/20/14 04:39 PM
Show More
Today's Birthdays
CharlesVolcher (47), ChrissyCat (2014), isamia (36), renoir12001 (51), zarut (30)
Who's Online
104 registered (chillwithmymonke, bibikiller, Cyb0rfreak, AmishBowler, brene96, AmTamFan1, CKramer84, charles123, alexgut007, Boricua, budbundy, DeadMau5, Atasata, buddyochoa, doloresfonzi, andebry, $torm$hadow, 22 invisible), 867 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
chiplove69, aiwa_lover, Jeremorg, jheppen, decodeco
202921 Registered Users
Page 11 of 28 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 >
Topic Options
Tag: thread, official
#3578459 - 12/11/11 04:58 PM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: sorrow]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Loc: Swedberg's Palace
Originally Posted By: sorrow
I'm playing on PS3 and haven't had a freeze up yet. But I haven't played very long yet (around 15-20 hours) so hopefully things will get fixed in the future.
i didn't either at first. once the file size starts to get over 6MB, that's when the performance issues really start. My save file now is 12MB with well over 200 hours logged playing it.

Like i said, it's a fun game that doesn't bore me, but the serious performance issues are just pathetic.

#3579643 - 12/12/11 11:03 AM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: gabelogan]
sorrow Offline
Hardcore

Loc: belgium
I'm at 4.5 mb now afraid

Fun game though, got drunk about a minutes walk from my destination, and woke up on the other side of the map.

#3579874 - 12/12/11 03:37 PM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: sorrow]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Playing it today. One thing that seems to have helped is turning off all of the autosave options. So far no crashes\freeze ups. Load times have been much better as well.

#3585293 - 12/16/11 02:33 AM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: gabelogan]
Revan654 Offline
Permanent Resident

Quote:
December 15, 2011 (Rockville, MD) – ZeniMax® Media Inc. today announced that 10 million units of Bethesda Softworks’® The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim have been shipped for the Xbox 360® video game entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and PC, representing approximately $650 million in retail sales since its release on November 11. The PC version of Skyrim in North America outsold all other PC games by a factor of over three to one in the month of its release. Large retail reorders across all platforms and record-breaking digital sales reflect the ongoing global demand by consumers excited to explore this extraordinary fantasy epic.

Bethesda Softworks’® Skyrim has already garnered over two dozen ‘Game of the Year’ awards from major outlets worldwide, including winning the top honor of Game of the Year at the 2011 Video Game Awards which are voted on by a panel of editors from the industry’s most respected magazines and websites. In addition, Skyrim has received ‘Game of the Year’ awards from numerous other game critics, which, to date include such respected media outlets as G4TV, Official Xbox Magazine and Machinima.com. Skyrim was named ‘Most -Played Game of 2011’ by Raptr, based on research data which confirms its highly popular gameplay experience.

“We are gratified that Skyrim continues to garner high review scores and accolades around the world,” said Robert Altman, Chairman and CEO of ZeniMax Media. “We are most grateful to our fans for their support and enthusiasm for the game, and their love of the hundreds of hours of gameplay it offers. We continue to strive to deliver the highest quality entertainment experience for everyone. 2012 will be another huge year for our fans, with the release of the Creation Kit, as well as exciting DLC which will add to the richness of this epic adventure."

Skyrim is the fastest selling title in Steam's history” said Jason Holtman, Director of Business Development at Valve Corporation. “Bethesda’s commitment to and understanding of the PC as a gaming platform shows in the great review scores, spectacular launch, and continued high player numbers that Skyrim has received. We are delighted that Bethesda chose to use Steamworks to support Skyrim both at retail and digitally.”

Skyrim Is the third consecutive game developed by the team at Bethesda Game Studios® to earn ‘Game of the Year’ honors. Bethesda Game Studios, which was named ‘Studio of the Year’ at the 2011 Video Game Awards, also created the 2006 ‘Game of the Year’, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion®, and the 2008 ‘Game of the Year’, Fallout® 3.

To date, Skyrim has received well over 200 perfect review scores worldwide, earning the highest praise from some of the industry’s most influential critics including: USA Today, G4TV, The New York Times, GameSpy, Wired, Eurogamer, Destructoid, GamePro, Official Xbox Magazine, Joystiq, The Guardian, Famitsu and GamesRadar. G4TV describes Skyrim as “one of the greatest games ever” and Eurogamer was one of many outlets to call it a “masterpiece.”

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been rated M for Mature by ESRB. For more information on Skyrim visit http://elderscrolls.com.

in Other News PS3 Version is still Broken and will not be fixed.

#3601128 - 12/27/11 05:39 PM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: gabelogan]
snoop Offline  

Mythical Figure

Originally Posted By: gabelogan
Playing it today. One thing that seems to have helped is turning off all of the autosave options. So far no crashes\freeze ups. Load times have been much better as well.

I just started it tonight and had just finished the first mission and was heading towards the village nearby to start the 2nd mission when I met someone with 'strange looking skin'. The conversation finished and I tried to pick pocket him and the game froze....brilliant ahhh

I haven't installed patch 2.02 or whatever it is yet though. I wanted to do the glitch with the infinte books first

Also, can you change your characters appearance? I wasn't sure what sex or race to go with but just went with a Nord female (very viking looking warrior chick with face paint). Am I stuck with the face paint for the whole game or can it be removed?

#3601139 - 12/27/11 05:54 PM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: snoop]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Originally Posted By: snoop
Originally Posted By: gabelogan

I just started it tonight and had just finished the first mission and was heading towards the village nearby to start the 2nd mission when I met someone with 'strange looking skin'. The conversation finished and I tried to pick pocket him and the game froze....brilliant ahhh

I haven't installed patch 2.02 or whatever it is yet though. I wanted to do the glitch with the infinte books first

Also, can you change your characters appearance? I wasn't sure what sex or race to go with but just went with a Nord female (very viking looking warrior chick with face paint). Am I stuck with the face paint for the whole game or can it be removed?
Get used to the game freezes...it's gonna happen a lot more often. Some days I can play it without incident...other days...not so much.

And no you can't change your appearance. You are stuck with what you picked at the beginning.

It's a really cool game...it's just the bugs and glitches that really hurt the PS3 version.

#3601792 - 12/28/11 12:59 AM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: gabelogan]
SJcap Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
yo guys, get a PC, problems solved.
Skyrim is beautiful on PC and has been one of the most stable games I've played....{patched of course, lol}

#3604153 - 12/30/11 11:04 AM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: SJcap]
snoop Offline  

Mythical Figure

What's the Level cap for Skyrim? Some places say 50 others say 80+

I've started to use glitches to get some of my skills up to 100 but obviously I'm leveling up quickly too. I'm at level 30 now and the only skill that I've got to 100 so far is Conjuration (love conjuring those flame atronachs giggle )

I want to get my smithing, sneak , restoration, destruction, archery , lockpick and enchanting skills up as far as I can but don't think I'll have enough skill points to spend

#3604486 - 12/30/11 05:48 PM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: snoop]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Originally Posted By: snoop
What's the Level cap for Skyrim? Some places say 50 others say 80+

I've started to use glitches to get some of my skills up to 100 but obviously I'm leveling up quickly too. I'm at level 30 now and the only skill that I've got to 100 so far is Conjuration (love conjuring those flame atronachs giggle )

I want to get my smithing, sneak , restoration, destruction, archery , lockpick and enchanting skills up as far as I can but don't think I'll have enough skill points to spend
You get skill points up to level 70...as far as the level cap itself I do not know. I'm currently at level 53.

My sneak, lock picking, and smithing skills are all at 100. Def. want to peak my enchantment and restoration skills.

#3604494 - 12/30/11 05:52 PM Re: The Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread [Re: gabelogan]
Death Dealer Offline
Evil Incarnate™

Sneak, Smith, Destruction, Conjuration, One-Handed all 100 max

Locksmithing spamming up easily with the skeleton key still in my possession.

Snoop you can easily spam the conjuration using Soul Trap (keep casting it on enemies) + Black Soul Gems/Black Azura Star on everyone you face

Page 11 of 28 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 >

Check out Polls on LockerDome
Advertisement