by PieMan
11/28/14 09:37 PM
Kimberley Walsh - Seen arriving at a London recording studio 11/25/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:28 PM
Fearne Cotton - BBC Radio 1 studios in London 11/28/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:27 PM
Daisy Lowe - Exclusive party to celebrate the arrival of City Island by Ballymore in London 11/26/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:27 PM
Charlotte Hawkins - leaving the London Studios 11/28/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:25 PM
Ashley Roberts attends the Daily Mirror & RSPCA animal hero awards 11/26/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:23 PM
Anna Kendrick - 'Into The Woods' Press Conference at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel 11/23/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:23 PM
Salma Hayek arrving at the Stella McCartney Shop Christmas Lights Switch On in London 11/26/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:20 PM
Myleene Klass - Out in London 11/28/2014
by charles123
11/28/14 07:19 PM
Melanie Brown - seen at 'Katie Piper' Foundation Ball in London 11/26/2014
by charles123
Megan Fox - seen during some Thanksgiving grocery shopping in Los Angeles 11/26/2014
by charles123
Show More
Today's Birthdays
ACW (31), Justin Hose (54), kornkidd (37), nels (34), outdoorminer (2014), psychobaggins (29)
Who's Online
72 registered (fav fav, boubou, flembele, BJBear86, a5a8raif, CKramer84, Demad, eleeter, Conch8, Death1369, Conventi, apapapa, billnsb, Bucmiester, dq2525, edoug, captainmarlene, Crux Australis, cracknsmash, 16 invisible), 1019 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
WinstonHan, RiseNShine, Jude Leo, ckone9, lauragibs
202582 Registered Users
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#3477841 - 09/30/11 03:45 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: inthematrix]
Jesse Pinkman Offline
Gatorade me, Bitch!

How's the beta so far? I heard the damage and accuracy practically made everyone die 1 shot. giggle

#3477876 - 09/30/11 04:43 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: Jesse Pinkman]
snoop Offline  

Mythical Figure

Originally Posted By: St1fl3rR
How's the beta so far? I heard the damage and accuracy practically made everyone die 1 shot. giggle

I've had that happen a few times. I thought I'd been shot with a shotgun and then the message comes up saying that it was an M16 shrug It is only a beta though

I'm really enjoying it but I know for a fact that most will still just stick with COD because BF3 is too 'squad based' and doesn't reward you with stupid killstreaks for hiding in a corner and sniping 7 people without dying.

The tactical torch attachment is great for the close quarters battles in the metro section. It pretty much works the same way as the flash bang as the other person can't see a thing if you shine it directly at them. You can switch it off too by pushing up on the directional pad

#3477937 - 09/30/11 05:56 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: Jesse Pinkman]
inthematrix Offline
Hardcore

Loc: At a Buy More Near You
Originally Posted By: St1fl3rR

It sure feels like a beta. eek

Top 10:
Click to reveal..

1. Christina milian
2. Blake Lively
3. Alyson Michalka
4. Sarah Shahi
5. Jessica Burciaga
6. Katherine Mcphee
7. Jessica Alba
8. Gemma Atkinson
9. C.J. Miles
10. Cielo Jean Gibson

Current crush: Meghan Markle
New crush: Janina Zione Gavankar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emp8g1M1Ock

#3477972 - 09/30/11 06:47 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: inthematrix]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Loc: Swedberg's Palace
Yeah the beta is like easy to get killed. It does have it's bugs, I just got stuck in the ground. Looks and sounds damn good though.

#3478628 - 10/01/11 10:00 AM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: gabelogan]
snoop Offline  

Mythical Figure

Originally Posted By: gabelogan
Yeah the beta is like easy to get killed. It does have it's bugs, I just got stuck in the ground. Looks and sounds damn good though.

In the park section, just in front of 'A' ?

That happened to me too last night ahhh

#3478945 - 10/01/11 04:51 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: snoop]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Originally Posted By: snoop
Originally Posted By: gabelogan

In the park section, just in front of 'A' ?

That happened to me too last night ahhh
nod and in a spot not far from that going up a small hill with some rocks at the top, fell right through.

#3481483 - 10/03/11 05:02 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: gabelogan]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

anyone else's ranking reset in the Beta? I played it Friday and ranked up to level 3 then I played it today and I was back to level 1.

They need to fix guys being able to snipe with a shotgun too. I kept getting killed by a guy with a shotgun and he was no where near me.

#3482572 - 10/04/11 05:17 AM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: gabelogan]
English Offline
Mythical Figure

#3488100 - 10/08/11 08:26 AM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: English]
English Offline
Mythical Figure

We’re more than half way through the open beta and thrilled to see so many people still enjoying the game while continuing to give us great feedback. As part of our dedication to showing you how your feedback is directly affecting and improving Battlefield 3, here are the latest Top-Ten Community Issues that we’re addressing.

1. Squad issues: Cannot play with friends within same squad, squads get split up onto opposite teams, etc.
There will be improved squad functionality in the retail game (including but not limited to): the ability to create squads prior to launching into a game, sticking with your squad when joining a game and continuing together through future games (If team balance on the server allows it), inviting friends to a squad and changing squads once in game.

2. Regarding additional Open Beta content and fixes/patches for consoles, including PlayStation 3 issues with chat and party systems
While we would like to patch the Open Beta, DICE is currently focusing its available resources on polishing the retail game.

3. Will DICE have enough time to iron out everything by release?
Please see General Manager Karl Magnus Troedsson's blog post regarding this question.
Click to reveal..
Thank you for playing the Open Beta and making the final game better! We are very excited to see so many gamers join our Battlefield 3 Open Beta. Here’s an update on the Open Beta from DICE General Manager Karl Magnus Troedsson.

I want to give you an overview of how the Open Beta is helping us shape a fantastic final game, what we are implementing based on your feedback, and how the Open Beta will help us deliver a robust gaming environment from day one.

The Open Beta is a true Beta

The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old. We need to test the new back end dedicated server structure we’ve built. Not only have we built a new game engine, but an entirely new back end system so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of dedicated servers on all platforms.

Just like normal procedure when releasing a game, the Open Beta has had long lead times due to testing, certification, and setting up. This means that the code you are now playing is actually quite early and not representative of the final game.

We had to do this in order to have as many people testing as possible, in order to ensure a top quality experience when the game is released. However, we’re confident in the Battlefield formula and confident that our fans will support us in order to make Battlefield 3 better.

Dedicated servers require dedicated testing

The biggest reason for running the Open Beta is to stress test our servers and back end. Already, we are seeing 6 times the number of simultaneous players in the Battlefield 3 Open Beta compared to the Beta for Battlefield: Bad Company 2! The fact that Battlefield 3 is clearly our biggest game launch ever by a magnitude of 6 makes it doubly important to test everything.

We are constantly updating the News section on Battlelog with information on what we are fixing from Open Beta to final. We appreciate your time and your feedback. The data and feedback from the Open Beta will not only directly affect the final game of Battlefield 3, but its future development and support.

We’re heading out on the road this week to let journalists experience all aspects of Battlefield 3. Stay tuned for their previews, and stay tuned for the final game on October 25th. The final game will look, play and sound better than the Open Beta. You have helped making sure of that.

Karl Magnus Troedsson

General Manager, DICE

4. Can we have ability to change settings/options before deployment into match on PC?
The ability to modify your settings via the deploy screen has been added into the retail game.

5. Issues with terrain stability and “falling into the map” on Operation Métro
This has been fixed for the beta via a server side update.

6. Kill cam sometimes zooms out too far or outside the map
This has been fixed for the launch of the retail game.

7. A bug that sometimes keeps some players from being able to sprint

8. Screen flickering/stuttering. Blue screen remains after respawn. Game locks up after deploying C4 (360)

9. Downed bodies appear to be dead, but are not
The DICE team has been looking into this issue – which is caused by a combination of incidents in a confined area - and are working hard to address the issue for the launch of the retail game.

10. Why is the hit detection seemingly different from Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
The netcode is one of the many things that we are testing as part of the Open Beta and is not necessarily reflective of the final retail game. The DICE team appreciates and has heard the feedback you’ve provided and is further optimizing online play.

#3492344 - 10/11/11 02:09 PM Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: English]
gabelogan Offline
How Swede it is™

Is the beta still going cause yesterday and today I've tried to play it and both days it says connection lost to EA Online.

Last time I played it was either saturday or sunday, can't remember but my team won like 5 times in a row. That flashlight is annoying, I was guarding one of the spots inside the subway tunnel, and some idiot got on the other side of the door way and kept shinning his light in my face. He's on my team and kept his light on right in my face. I got up and left out the other door and came back to shoot him a few times giggle

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Check out Polls on LockerDome
Advertisement