Any first impressions on the game?
I've played 4 hours with a dual wielding rogue and I'm a bit disapointed so far, compared to Origins.
- Graphics are much better (environnement and combats)
- Much easier to sell all the junk you don't need
- The main character talks!
- Talent trees are well done IMO
- Right now, it seems like I'm more button bashing then doing any sort of tactics in combat
- Not much interaction between you and your companions.. makes you care less for them. I enjoyed laughing about Alistair's and Oghren's remarks.. made you want to carry them in battle. After 4 hours, I pretty much have all the companions available already and none of them have THAT like factor.
- I was mentionning graphics in the pros, true, but it seems like everything involved around the inventory as took 2 steps backwards...
- Can't inspect items before looting them..
- Companions remain with the same look as we cannot equip them with a different armor piece
Overall, everything was made easier.. which ain't necessary a good thing.
We'll see as the game progress.