On a completely different note, a tip.how to re-sync your audio with your video in Virtualdub.
1. Open up your video in Vdub.
2. Select Video - > Direct Stream Copy
3. Select Audio - > Direct Stream Copy
4. Select ''Interleaving'' in the Audio options
5. Enter in a relevant positive or negative value - > click ok
6. Save your video
7. Play it and see how it turned out.
It's pretty much trial & error from here, just change the value if needed, save your video again & check.
Kinda tedious, but hey, the end justifies the means.
NB: Obviously, if you're working with a long video, be sure to just save part of it for testing, then, once you have things set, you can go and save your video in it's entirety.