Shout Box
Recent Picture Posts
Stana Katic - White Bird In A Blizzard premiere in LA 10/21/2014
by charles123
10/22/14 06:55 AM
Felicity Jones - AMPAS hosts 'The Theory Of Everything' screening in NYC 10/21/2014
by charles123
10/22/14 06:54 AM
Emma Watson
by silverstar
10/22/14 06:17 AM
Demi Lovato - Meet & Greet in Hamilton, Ontario 10/20/14
by RW
10/22/14 03:45 AM
Bonnie Wright in Bikini on a Boat Trip with her Boyfriend on Vacation 7/23/2013
by charles123
10/21/14 11:56 PM
James Arness - Picture Colored - x 1
by Agnes
10/21/14 11:19 PM
MyKayla Skinner - Nice Wallpapers - Wide -1920 x 1080 - x 3
by Agnes
10/21/14 11:09 PM
Tina Fey ~ Elle's Women in Hollywood Celebration 10/20/14
by Alan Stanwyk
10/21/14 11:05 PM
Lea Michele - Leaving Earth Bar - 10/21/2014
by dblboggie
10/21/14 10:29 PM
Ashley Tisdale - Leaving Andy LeCompte Salon in West Hollywood 10/21/14
by Dashxo
10/21/14 10:06 PM
Anne Hathaway - 28th American Cinematheque Awards in Beverly Hills 10/21/14
by Dashxo
10/21/14 10:03 PM
Reese Witherspoon - 28th American Cinematheque Awards in Beverly Hills 10/21/14
by Dashxo
10/21/14 09:59 PM
Show More
Today's Birthdays
ACT (28), Irish Beauty (37), JediSketch (29), KevDonno (29), Pauleena (38)
Who's Online
84 registered (curtainup, Burnside, Demad, angel17, beth06762, commy, dieboomdie, ACGT, derhesse, bish55, asg, Beeone, c2k4cook, Anareta, bender007, dmorris275, 15 invisible), 1088 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
pa_2821, kazikrezak, MichaelDewberry, Shtits, arcticmn
201961 Registered Users
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Tag: legs
#1099956 - 11/10/07 01:24 PM Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs)
centrino Offline
Hot Prospect

Registered: 10/26/05
Posts: 174
I would comment but I'm on my way to hell









Top
Emma Roberts More Posts
#1099957 - 11/10/07 01:59 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: centrino]
council24 Offline
Established Member

Registered: 10/30/05
Posts: 695
I like Emma, but she's got ugly legs. Her legs are too scrawny and she's got those knobby ass knees. I'd say they're her worst asset! But you've posted some nice pics of Emma!!

Thanks for the Pics!! Knobby ass knees and all!!

Top
#1099958 - 11/10/07 02:08 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
centrino Offline
Hot Prospect

Registered: 10/26/05
Posts: 174
Quote:

I like Emma, but she's got ugly legs. Her legs are too scrawny and she's got those knobby ass knees. I'd say they're her worst asset! But you've posted some nice pics of Emma!!

Thanks for the Pics!! Knobby ass knees and all!!




"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
Stevie Wonder..1974

Top
#1099959 - 11/10/07 02:19 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: centrino]
lightdrizzle Offline
Hardcore

Registered: 10/19/07
Posts: 2042
Loc: If Only I Knew!
Such a cute gitl.

Top
#1099960 - 11/10/07 02:42 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
jamesriske Offline
Up and Comer

Registered: 01/30/07
Posts: 95
Quote:

I like Emma, but she's got ugly legs. Her legs are too scrawny and she's got those knobby ass knees. I'd say they're her worst asset! But you've posted some nice pics of Emma!!

Thanks for the Pics!! Knobby ass knees and all!!




Emma Roberts has the most attractive, beautiful legs of any new starlet that I've seen in a long time. Just perfect and gorgeous in every way.

I was so happy when she started to get more notice and show off her perfect body more often. She is like a breath of fresh air after so many years of FAT and out of shape women sticking their fat asses and bellies in our face and demanding that we accept them and like them because 'real' women have curves.

Well, no honey. FAT SLOBS have curves and I'm sick and tired of women who are in shape and in their normal weight range being called anorexic, skinny, and unattractive. Not only have fashion designers had to adjust their dress sizes to make FAT women feel better about themselves, but people are now pressured into accepting FAT SLOBS as 'real' and 'normal' women.

BALONEY!

Hey, I keep my mouth shut when I see all these fat slobs posted on here and I don't jump on those threads and criticize them but I'll be damned if I'm going to stay silent on here when someone criticizes an obviously BEAUTIFUL and SEXY specimen like Emma Roberts!

She is absolutely GORGEOUS and SWEET and seems to have a lot of CLASS.

Top
#1099961 - 11/10/07 02:47 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: jamesriske]
CT Offline
Legend

Registered: 09/05/06
Posts: 19718
she sure is gonna break some hearts and bust some nuts...she already got me...good!!
_________________________
Demi, Lea, Elle, Taylor, Paige, Dakota, Hayley

Top
#1099962 - 11/10/07 02:54 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: jamesriske]
The Dude Offline
Monitor Tanned

Registered: 10/09/05
Posts: 5534
i think her legs are amazing. i actually prefer girls with a body type like hers. i'll take her any day of the week

Quote:



Emma Roberts has the most attractive, beautiful legs of any new starlet that I've seen in a long time. Just perfect and gorgeous in every way.

I was so happy when she started to get more notice and show off her perfect body more often. She is like a breath of fresh air after so many years of FAT and out of shape women sticking their fat asses and bellies in our face and demanding that we accept them and like them because 'real' women have curves.

Well, no honey. FAT SLOBS have curves and I'm sick and tired of women who are in shape and in their normal weight range being called anorexic, skinny, and unattractive. Not only have fashion designers had to adjust their dress sizes to make FAT women feel better about themselves, but people are now pressured into accepting FAT SLOBS as 'real' and 'normal' women.

BALONEY!

Hey, I keep my mouth shut when I see all these fat slobs posted on here and I don't jump on those threads and criticize them but I'll be damned if I'm going to stay silent on here when someone criticizes an obviously BEAUTIFUL and SEXY specimen like Emma Roberts!

She is absolutely GORGEOUS and SWEET and seems to have a lot of CLASS.




LOL, i actually agree somewhat with what's said here, but probably wouldn't express it in that manner
_________________________

Leighton Meester, Emma Roberts, Minka Kelly, Sara Underwood, Victoria Justice, Katie Cassidy, Jessica Lowndes, Kat Dennings, Ashley Benson, Candice Swanepoel and others.



Top
#1099963 - 11/10/07 03:06 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: jamesriske]
council24 Offline
Established Member

Registered: 10/30/05
Posts: 695
Quote:

Emma Roberts has the most attractive, beautiful legs of any new starlet that I've seen in a long time. Just perfect and gorgeous in every way.




I guess you need to get out more!! And the rest of your argument makes no sense at all!! Anorexic is the current trend and you say that's too fat for you?? Women can't get any thinner without dying, so your argument (while passionate) makes absolutely no sense!! Nice try, though!!

Top
#1099964 - 11/10/07 03:13 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
greengunner Offline
Banned

Registered: 09/06/05
Posts: 1359
Loc: Walking in a Wenger wonderland...
I don't think she's too skinny, but I definitely prefer girls with a bit more meat on them.
As for the "fat slobs" posted here, I don't remember seeing too many porkers on here so what is the definition of a fat slob? Is it a girl with an hourglass figure? Because thats not fat imo, thats a woman looking like a woman should.

Thats just my opinion though.
_________________________
If you make it idiot proof, someone will build a better idiot.

Top
#1099965 - 11/10/07 03:21 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
jamesriske Offline
Up and Comer

Registered: 01/30/07
Posts: 95
Quote:



I guess you need to get out more!! And the rest of your argument makes no sense at all!! Anorexic is the current trend and you say that's too fat for you?? Women can't get any thinner without dying, so your argument (while passionate) makes absolutely no sense!! Nice try, though!!




My argument makes no sense to you because you didn't comprehend it. This is best evidenced by your statement of:

"""Anorexic is the current trend and you say that's too fat for you??"""""

Nowhere did I say that 'anorexic is the current trend" and no where did I write that anorexic is 'too fat for me'.

I'm not going to defend my comments or iterate what I've already written when you misinterpret them either purposely or due to your own lack of comprehension.

Top
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >



Check out Polls on LockerDome
Advertisement