Shout Box
Recent Picture Posts
Chloe Moretz at the Staples Centre, LA August 27-2014 x9
by Felek000
Today at 02:16 AM
Mia Sara - Ferris Bueller's Day Off (promotional and stills)
by wildfire
Today at 01:30 AM
Hilary Duff - Out In Beverly Hills August 27 2014
by MisfitGraZig
Today at 01:00 AM
Jennifer Aniston - "Life Of Crime" Premiere in Hollywood 8/27/14
by Dashxo
Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Erika Christensen - Lie to Me - S02E01 2009 - 720p - WEB
by bsxify
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
Kristen Connolly underwear scene from House of Cards S01E03; BRrip
by deadofnight
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Serena Williams @ 19th Annual Arthur Ashe Kids Day (8/26/14)
by MaxGroove
Yesterday at 09:47 PM
Brandi Love - Recent Photoshoot x7
by Mark85la
Yesterday at 09:05 PM
Lisa Ann - Photoshoot w/ Belle Knox (8/22/14) x12
by Mark85la
Yesterday at 08:00 PM
Emily Browning God Help The Girl Screening in NY, NY, USA August 25, 2014
by Luchian
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Emily Browning God Help the Girl London Premiere August 16, 2014
by Luchian
Yesterday at 07:06 PM
Emily Browning shooting scenes for Legend, London, UK July 15/August 15 2014
by Luchian
Yesterday at 07:00 PM
Show More
Today's Birthdays
JimboRocks (29), trekker308 (68), wip1968 (46)
Who's Online
71 registered (DFrazzer, andreaefa, jimmymac9588, jcm3, ds1992, Blodvold, hloosveer, balloonis, celeb1, darkestsky, Bipolar Bear, chillwithmymonke, hotchiemotchie, felixphotos, DSA123, Fla15, gbaron, grandrapids, AlexNig, 10 invisible), 945 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ecankurt, MrsJefferson, madnis007, tyweed, Sunny James
200529 Registered Users
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Tag: legs
#1099956 - 11/10/07 01:24 PM Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs)
centrino Offline
Hot Prospect

I would comment but I'm on my way to hell

Emma Roberts More Posts
#1099957 - 11/10/07 01:59 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: centrino]
council24 Offline
Established Member

I like Emma, but she's got ugly legs. Her legs are too scrawny and she's got those knobby ass knees. I'd say they're her worst asset! But you've posted some nice pics of Emma!!

Thanks for the Pics!! Knobby ass knees and all!!

#1099958 - 11/10/07 02:08 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
centrino Offline
Hot Prospect

Quote:

I like Emma, but she's got ugly legs. Her legs are too scrawny and she's got those knobby ass knees. I'd say they're her worst asset! But you've posted some nice pics of Emma!!

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
Stevie Wonder..1974

#1099959 - 11/10/07 02:19 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: centrino]
lightdrizzle Offline
Hardcore

Loc: If Only I Knew!
Such a cute gitl.

#1099960 - 11/10/07 02:42 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
jamesriske Offline
Up and Comer

Quote:

Emma Roberts has the most attractive, beautiful legs of any new starlet that I've seen in a long time. Just perfect and gorgeous in every way.

I was so happy when she started to get more notice and show off her perfect body more often. She is like a breath of fresh air after so many years of FAT and out of shape women sticking their fat asses and bellies in our face and demanding that we accept them and like them because 'real' women have curves.

Well, no honey. FAT SLOBS have curves and I'm sick and tired of women who are in shape and in their normal weight range being called anorexic, skinny, and unattractive. Not only have fashion designers had to adjust their dress sizes to make FAT women feel better about themselves, but people are now pressured into accepting FAT SLOBS as 'real' and 'normal' women.

BALONEY!

Hey, I keep my mouth shut when I see all these fat slobs posted on here and I don't jump on those threads and criticize them but I'll be damned if I'm going to stay silent on here when someone criticizes an obviously BEAUTIFUL and SEXY specimen like Emma Roberts!

She is absolutely GORGEOUS and SWEET and seems to have a lot of CLASS.

#1099961 - 11/10/07 02:47 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: jamesriske]
CT Offline
Legend

she sure is gonna break some hearts and bust some nuts...she already got me...good!!

#1099962 - 11/10/07 02:54 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: jamesriske]
The Dude Offline
Monitor Tanned

i think her legs are amazing. i actually prefer girls with a body type like hers. i'll take her any day of the week

Quote:

Emma Roberts has the most attractive, beautiful legs of any new starlet that I've seen in a long time. Just perfect and gorgeous in every way.

I was so happy when she started to get more notice and show off her perfect body more often. She is like a breath of fresh air after so many years of FAT and out of shape women sticking their fat asses and bellies in our face and demanding that we accept them and like them because 'real' women have curves.

Well, no honey. FAT SLOBS have curves and I'm sick and tired of women who are in shape and in their normal weight range being called anorexic, skinny, and unattractive. Not only have fashion designers had to adjust their dress sizes to make FAT women feel better about themselves, but people are now pressured into accepting FAT SLOBS as 'real' and 'normal' women.

BALONEY!

Hey, I keep my mouth shut when I see all these fat slobs posted on here and I don't jump on those threads and criticize them but I'll be damned if I'm going to stay silent on here when someone criticizes an obviously BEAUTIFUL and SEXY specimen like Emma Roberts!

She is absolutely GORGEOUS and SWEET and seems to have a lot of CLASS.

LOL, i actually agree somewhat with what's said here, but probably wouldn't express it in that manner

Leighton Meester, Emma Roberts, Minka Kelly, Sara Underwood, Victoria Justice, Katie Cassidy, Jessica Lowndes, Kat Dennings, Ashley Benson, Candice Swanepoel and others.

#1099963 - 11/10/07 03:06 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: jamesriske]
council24 Offline
Established Member

Quote:

I guess you need to get out more!! And the rest of your argument makes no sense at all!! Anorexic is the current trend and you say that's too fat for you?? Women can't get any thinner without dying, so your argument (while passionate) makes absolutely no sense!! Nice try, though!!

#1099964 - 11/10/07 03:13 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
greengunner Offline
Banned

Loc: Walking in a Wenger wonderland...
I don't think she's too skinny, but I definitely prefer girls with a bit more meat on them.
As for the "fat slobs" posted here, I don't remember seeing too many porkers on here so what is the definition of a fat slob? Is it a girl with an hourglass figure? Because thats not fat imo, thats a woman looking like a woman should.

Thats just my opinion though.

#1099965 - 11/10/07 03:21 PM Re: Emma Roberts' Legs (30 pics, 60 legs) [Re: council24]
jamesriske Offline
Up and Comer

Quote:

I guess you need to get out more!! And the rest of your argument makes no sense at all!! Anorexic is the current trend and you say that's too fat for you?? Women can't get any thinner without dying, so your argument (while passionate) makes absolutely no sense!! Nice try, though!!

My argument makes no sense to you because you didn't comprehend it. This is best evidenced by your statement of:

"""Anorexic is the current trend and you say that's too fat for you??"""""

Nowhere did I say that 'anorexic is the current trend" and no where did I write that anorexic is 'too fat for me'.

I'm not going to defend my comments or iterate what I've already written when you misinterpret them either purposely or due to your own lack of comprehension.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Check out Polls on LockerDome
Advertisement