by PieMan
02/23/19 02:15 PM
Michelle Rodriguez - Outside the WME Pre-Oscar Party in LA 02/22/2019
by hallodri
02/23/19 02:14 PM
Nicky Hilton - Out in New York 02/21/2019
by hallodri
02/23/19 02:06 PM
Maisie Williams - BFI Future Film Festival at BFI Southbank in London 02/23/2019
by hallodri
02/23/19 01:59 PM
Nina Dobrev - Workout 2/22/2019
by stinka
02/23/19 01:48 PM
Miley Cyrus - Outside the Chanel store in Los Angeles 02/22/2019
by hallodri
02/23/19 01:37 PM
Kaley Cuoco - Leaving Craig's Restaurant in West Hollywood 02/22/2019
by hallodri
02/23/19 01:17 PM
Kendall Jenner Walking The Runway at the Versace Fashion Show in Milan - 2/22/19
by PieMan
02/23/19 12:49 PM
Natalia Dyer - Salvatore Ferragamo show @ Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter
by wallingforddude
02/23/19 11:36 AM
Natalia Dyer - Deadline Studios Portraits at Sundance Film Festival (January 2019)
by wallingforddude
02/23/19 11:29 AM
Natalia Dyer - IndieWire Sundance Studio by Dropbox at Sundance Film Festival in Park City (1/26/2019)
by wallingforddude
02/23/19 11:29 AM
Show More
Today's Birthdays
aznorazizul (34), Faisal4u (33), gelito (41), Lightburg (35), Medical (34), Morgane_ (25), Ravenheart (48)
Who's Online
61 registered (evilscream, Bucmiester, AtomicLizard2000, AndrewCrossett, Blodvold, ccachdw, D00MSDAY, doore39, Glow_Knight_64, DWizard100, CapnKroaker, caligula304, Exdr, colbey32, circusfreak, 14 invisible), 916 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
rizzat, Comong, FTDalinghaus, HawaiianFury, SharonMax
210919 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by Mambo No. 5 @ 1 minute 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: prof_wagstaff I Am Not Jessica Chastain https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryce-dallas-howard-sings-i-801342
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by prof_wagstaff @ 1 minute 52 seconds ago

Cold Feet?
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by theOguy @ 5 minutes 26 seconds ago

hmmm... something cold and below the belt.... one word... Blueballs ?
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by prof_wagstaff @ 5 minutes 44 seconds ago

I Am Not Jessica Chastain
Actresses L-O
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by Mambo No. 5 @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

And now I'm confused.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 9 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mambo No. 5Originally Posted By: XenaGuy" I thought you were Jess! I can't believe you though that. And I can't believe you thought you were Bryce!
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 11 minutes 9 seconds ago

Mambo and theOguy are my own personal Taylor Swift and Avicii.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by Mambo No. 5 @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: XenaGuy" I thought you were Jess! I can't believe you though that.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 14 minutes 30 seconds ago

[cheated] There is a 1989 film called "Cold Comfort" that features a similar condition.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 16 minutes 7 seconds ago

(I didn't say what kind of condition )
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 16 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: prof_wagstaffCold Comfort something something? Nope, nope, nope, and no. None of those words. It's a one-word title, describing a condition.
Singers/Musicians
Jump to new posts Re: JoJo Levesque - Social Media Thread 2.0 by PieMan @ 17 minutes 6 seconds ago

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0661hz https://www.sendspace.com/file/z4neqd https://www.sendspace.com/file/hzlalj
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by prof_wagstaff @ 17 minutes 51 seconds ago

Cold Comfort something something?
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 18 minutes 0 seconds ago

" I thought you were Jess!
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by theOguy @ 22 minutes 36 seconds ago

my sides hurt from laughing so much. Well, pretty sure we already know I'm Bryce. [aside] I think we are all of the mind that it doesn't matter who takes a turn, we just come here for the hilarious interaction. [/aside]
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 23 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: prof_wagstaffOut Cold? Wasn't that more of a comedy? And nearly 10 yrs earlier? This movie is a crime/horror flick, and really hits one below the belt.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by prof_wagstaff @ 24 minutes 21 seconds ago

(BDH was in Terminator)
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by prof_wagstaff @ 24 minutes 43 seconds ago

Out Cold?
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: prof_wagstaffTerminator Salvation? Nope. What lady was in that? Was that the one with . . . I have no clue, I probably haven't seen it. No this movie was a stone cold flop at the box office.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by Mambo No. 5 @ 31 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: XenaGuyOriginally Posted By: Mambo No. 5Originally Posted By: XenaGuyOne of you two has to leave the FORUM. I'm an old man, and my feeble brain can't take all this. Or at least, you could take shifts, and announce your comings
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 36 minutes 43 seconds ago

My own Katy and Zooey.
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by XenaGuy @ 37 minutes 51 seconds ago

My own personal Amy and Isla.
Actresses G-K
She will always be pretty to me but damn she was a 1ST RATE GEM from like 2000-2013 no? Maybe longer than that LOL TY 4 post
Movies & TV Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Name That Movie -- Episode IV: A New Hope Edition by prof_wagstaff @ 38 minutes 57 seconds ago

Terminator Salvation?
Page 1 of 97 1 2 3 ... 96 97 >
Advertisement